Yes, you can pay your taxes with a credit card. There is a fee, but that can be more then offset, and it is even possible to earn a PROFIT paying your taxes with your credit card. I can make about $1,000 in profit on a $5,000 tax bill. First, see that you can charge [...]
- Only 4500 Chase Ultimate Rewards for Short Haul Flights in the U.S./Canada
- Chase INK: Earn 60K UR points for Spending 5K in 3 months! Plus 5x Bonus on Utilities & Office Supplies.
- Get 5,000+ AAdvantage Miles Every Month for Opening a BankDirect Account.
- Earn About $20 + 3,000 Reward Points @ Office MAX/Office DEPOT (limited time!)
- Earn a Profit (or Miles) Paying Your Taxes with a Credit Card